Lifetime Legacy ICON members, this one’s for you!
Iconers! Madonna’s Rebel Heart Tour will open this Wednesday in Montreal before traveling the world. As always, our girl wants to make it a little special for her beloved Iconers and we are excited to announce that we have 2 pairs of front row tickets to give away to each of the North America based shows, starting with the Sept 16th one in New York City!
For a chance at an unforgettable night, just take a picture of you posing with your Rebel Heart Tour tickets and post it to your Facebook, Twitter or Instagram page, along with the date of the show you’d like to attend front row (see this week’s available shows below), your Icon Display Name, as well as the #BitchIWantFrontRow and #RebelHeartTour hashtags before 11:30am EST on September 15th, 2015. We’ll pick winners on a random basis and will e-mail them to confirm their prize.
This week, you are good to enter for the following shows: Sept 16 (NYC), Sept 17 (NYC), Sept 19 (Brooklyn), Sept 21 (Quebec), Sept 24 (Philadelphia).
- You must be a Lifetime Legacy ICON member.
- You must be at least 13-years-old to enter.
- Entrants must take a photo of themselves, posing with their Rebel Heart Tour tickets.
- Photos must be posted to your own Facebook, Twitter or Instagram page.
- Your social post also must contain: date of the Rebel Heart North America Tour show date you wish to attend, your Icon DISPLAY NAME (verify on your profile page!), and the hashtags: #BitchIWantFrontRow and #RebelHeartTour.
- Finalists will be selected on a random basis.
- Each qualified winner will receive 2 tickets to the Madonna Rebel Heart Tour performance of their choice.
- Qualified winners will be provided details to collect their tickets on the evening of their show date.
- This is a tickets-only promotion. Travel, parking and accommodations are not included and are the responsibility of each winner.
- DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES: TUES., SEPT. 15, 2015 @ 11:30AM EST.
Good luck to you all and check out Madonna.com next week for “Bitch I want front row!” #2!
The Icon team